The Amelia Continuum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I hope Elliot works.

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I hope Elliot works. Empty I hope Elliot works.

Post by Elliot Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:18 pm

Elliot and his enormous group of friends were hanging out at the carnival. They rode the occasional ride and played the occasional game, but they mostly stood around and laughed at weird and/or ugly clio that they saw walk by. Oh, and they'd also occasionally check out the pretty ladies who walked by. All in all, Elliot was having a pretty good time.
Elliot
Elliot

Back to top Go down

I hope Elliot works. Empty Re: I hope Elliot works.

Post by Lane Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:29 pm

Lane had come to the carnival alone today. He came to the carnival alone a lot, actually, mostly because he liked to watch the clio. He studied them doing things. Or he told little stories in his head about them, even though he'd never met them before.

Today he had been following this guy named Phil. Lane had made this whole story about Phil even though he had only been following him for fifteen minutes. Phil was a murderer that liked to pretend he was a teenager. He'd walk around eating candy and riding rides, but deep down all he wanted was to kill the man who ran the fish game. This made Lane kinda angry because he really liked the fish game.

As he was wondering why Phil wanted to kill the fish guy, he happened to see his cool older brother by a few months, Elliot. =D

"ELLIE!" Lane called, forgetting instantly about Phil, and instead waving like crazy over at Elliot. "I can't believe you're here, too!" Lane exclaimed, walking over to him.

Lane

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliot Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:38 pm

Elliot was just in the middle of laughing with his friends at some clio they had never met before, when Elliot heard this:

"ELLIE!"

He froze, and the smile vanished from his face. Oh god. It was his little idiot HALF-brother Lane. This kid...there were not words to describe how loserly this kid was. He had like no friends, had never had a girlfriend, and was just so...GAH. He was so annoying. He did NOT need Lame Lane around here right now to embarrass him in front of his friends.

"Isn't that your brother, Ellie?" one of his friends asked with a smirk on his face.

"Half," Elliot scowled. "I'll get rid of him."

He left his friends and walked over to Lane with an angry look on his face, while his friends snickered behind him. "What do you want?" he asked in the most irritated tone ever.
Elliot
Elliot

Back to top Go down

Post by Lane Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:44 pm

"How come you didn't tell me you were coming here, Ellie? This is so cool! It's like a big coincidence! Can I hang out with you and your friends?" he said, looking at his brother with adoring eyes. Elliot was like the coolest guy ever.

Lane

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliot Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:01 pm

Lane was almost too stupid to be real. "Shut up, Lane, and stop calling me 'Ellie'," Elliot snapped. "No, you can't hang out with me and my friends." For some reason, no matter how mean he was, Lane still followed him around like a puppy dog. What the hell was wrong with him??
Elliot
Elliot

Back to top Go down

Post by Lane Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:04 pm

"Pleeeease?" Lane asked. "I won't bug you, I promise!"

Lane

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliot Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:09 pm

"You're already bugging me!" Elliot exclaimed angrily, throwing his arms up in the air in frustration. How could Lane not know how this worked by now? "You being in my very presence bugs me!"
Elliot
Elliot

Back to top Go down

Post by Lane Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:15 pm

"I'm not bugging you!" Lane protested. "I just wanted to say hi!" He looked over Ellie's shoulder and saw one of his friends. Lane smiled and waved to him. The guy laughed and waved back, making Lane smile wider. "You have nice friends, Ellie," he said. Of course, the kid was just mocking him, but Lane didn't know that. xD

Lane

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliot Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:21 pm

"Stop. Calling. Me. That," Elliot ordered through clenched teeth, for what was probably the bajillionth time in his life. God, Lane was so embarrassing. Couldn't he see Elliot's friends were just making fun of him, because he deserved it? Elliot hated having to be associated with this loser. If Lane stuck around any longer, his friends might get the wrong idea.

"Lane, if you don't get out of here and leave me along I'm going to hit you," he threatened. He had done it before, he would do it again.
Elliot
Elliot

Back to top Go down

Post by Lane Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:24 pm

"But I didn't do anything!" Lane protested with a sad look.

Lane

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliot Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:26 pm

"You did enough to annoy me," Elliot told him in a mean voice. He clenched his fist. "You have till the count of three. If you're not gone by three, you're getting a black eye. One..."
Elliot
Elliot

Back to top Go down

Post by Lane Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:31 pm

Lane stuck out his bottom lip. Elliot wouldn't really hit him if he hadn't done anything wrong, would he?

Lane

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliot Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:33 pm

Elliot rolled his eyes. This had happened enough times that Lane should know how it would end. "Two...Three!" he raised his fist, kind enough to give Lane one last chance to get lost before his face was smashed in.
Elliot
Elliot

Back to top Go down

Post by Lane Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:36 pm

Lane shut his eyes and cringed when Elliot got to three. D:

Lane

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliot Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:41 pm

Elliot hesitated. For some illogical reason, he actually felt kind of...bad. For Lane. In his brief moment of insanity, he started to lower his fist.

Then he heard his friends whisper behind him, and then laugh. Oh yeah, he couldn't go soft in front of his friends! They would never let him live it down if he did. In fact if they thought he liked Lane, they probably wouldn't want to hang out with him anymore. D:

Since he obviously had no other choice, he raised his fist again and gave Lane a good whack in the jaw. He took it easy, but Lane would probably cry about it anyways.
Elliot
Elliot

Back to top Go down

Post by Lane Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:45 pm

Lane fell to the ground when Elliot punched him. Then he looked up at him, with his one good eye, with a very hurt look, before bursting into tears.

Lane

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliot Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:51 pm

Elliot rolled his eyes. "Lane, I didn't even hit you in the eye!" he hissed, as Lane was clutching his eye and crying. "For the love of god, stop crying! Men don't cry, Lane!"

But Lane didn't stop. It was so damn pathetic. "Dammiiiiittttt," Elliot groaned. He turned to his friends. "I'll be back later guys, I'm gonna drag my loser brother home," he told them. One of his friends replied with some kind of smartass comment and the others laughed. Elliot scowled and whirled around.

He grabbed Lane's arm and wrenched him off the ground. "I hope you're happy," he snapped at him as he dragged him away. "You made me look like an idiot in front of my friends."
Elliot
Elliot

Back to top Go down

Post by Lane Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:56 pm

"It hurrts!" Lane cried as Elliot pulled him through the crowds. On their way out of the carnival, Lane caught a glimpse of Phil playing the fish game.

"Ellie!" he gasped through his tears, "Phil's gonna kill the fish man!" He was still crying, but now he was crying harder. The fish game was going to be shut down! D:

Lane

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliot Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:04 pm

"Lane! Shut up!" Elliot commanded, pulling Lane out of the gates of the carnival. Once they were in an secluded area where there were no other clio around, he spun Lane around to face him and grabbed his shoulders. "What's the matter with you!? You're fucking nineteen years old! Nineteen year olds don't cry!"
Elliot
Elliot

Back to top Go down

Post by Lane Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:07 pm

"B-but, I like that game!" he sputtered.

Lane

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliot Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:08 pm

"What?" Elliot asked, looking at Lane like he was stupid, crazy or some combination of the three. "What are you talking about!?"
Elliot
Elliot

Back to top Go down

Post by Lane Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:10 pm

"The fish game!" Lane wailed. Phil was so mean! How could he ruin such a great game?!

(Lane has like seven fish at all times, each of them have been won from that game. He plays it almost everyday.)

Lane

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliot Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:12 pm

"..." Elliot stared at Lane. "You're insane," he decided. "There is something wrong with you in the head." He knocked on Lane's head. "Nothing is going to happen to the fish game!" he yelled.
Elliot
Elliot

Back to top Go down

Post by Lane Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:15 pm

"Phil was there!" Lane sobbed, not caring that Elliot hit him on the head. "He's going to kill the fish man!"

Sometimes, Lane starts to believe the stories he creates in his head. He has an overactive imagination.

Lane

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliot Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:17 pm

"What are you talking about!?" Elliot demanded. "There is no Phil! No one wants to kill the fish man! Where do you come up with this crap!?" Was there someone feeding his mentally deficient brother made up stories? Because if there was, Elliot was going to have to beat the crap out of whoever it was.
Elliot
Elliot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next