The Amelia Continuum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i already has a boyfran, kiplinger

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

i already has a boyfran, kiplinger - Page 2 Empty Re: i already has a boyfran, kiplinger

Post by Lyfe Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:20 pm

"I get my hair from both my parents," Lyfe replied, sort of lamely. "But your dad has red hair? That's pretty cool, is it like, crazy red hair?"
Lyfe
Lyfe

Back to top Go down

i already has a boyfran, kiplinger - Page 2 Empty Re: i already has a boyfran, kiplinger

Post by Isabella Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:23 pm

"No, it's pretty normal..." she said, wondering how they had started
talking about hair. "My great uncle has some pretty crazy red hair
though," she added.

"So, um, what brings you to Casa Novas?" she asked.
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyfe Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:33 pm

"That hair is your great uncle?" Lyfe asked her. "I've seen that guy in Dahlin before, couldn't miss him in a crowd!" He wasn't making fun of Wurd or anything, he was just talking about how crazy Wurd's hair is.

Bell wrote:"So, um, what brings you to Casa Novas?"

"I went out because I needed some more blankets," Lyfe explained. "It get's pretty cold in my appartment, but before I went shopping I decided to come here."
Lyfe
Lyfe

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:40 pm

\He actually had to buy more blankets because it was that cold? That sucked. "You live by yourself?" she asked. He didn't look much older than herself, so it was cool that he lived alone.
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyfe Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:53 pm

"Yeah," replied Lyfe. "It's a small appartment, but it's nice." He took a sip of his coffee, "I love my parents, but when I graduated I started working more, saved up my money and moved out." He pushed his bangs out of his eyes and continued, "It gets so cold at night, because my bedroom juts out, and there's no other rooms around it." (That's why Mom and Rick's room is so cold.)
Lyfe
Lyfe

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:58 pm

"I see," Bell said. "Maybe I could help you find some warm blankets?" she asked. She had nothing better to do, why not go shopping?
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyfe Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:59 pm

"Really?" Lyfe asked, smiling at her. "That would be fun." It would be like a date. Well not really, but Lyfe would pretend it was a date.
Lyfe
Lyfe

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:01 pm

Bell smiled, ignorant of Lyfe's thoughts. "I've been needing a new coat and things for fall anyways, maybe we could pick those up too?" she asked.
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyfe Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:10 pm

"Sure," Lyfe replied. "But we better get going now if we don't want to be out in the dark." Bell probably agreed and the got up and left. Bringing their drinks and the cookie with them.

It was a fun night of blankey/fall shopping. Even though Bell thought it was just a thing she was doing with a new friend, Lyfe pretended that they were on a date anyway. When they got what they wanted, Lyfe walked Bell home. He had to force himself to remember that it wasn't an actual date, and that he couldn't kiss her goodnight. xD

END
Lyfe
Lyfe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum