The Amelia Continuum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The toad and the thing

2 posters

Go down

The toad and the thing Empty The toad and the thing

Post by Miles Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:19 pm

Froom Valley was never a good place for Miles to be. It was so happy and colorful that it made him sick. He usually came here when he was in a particularly bad mood. He would watch all the happy clio and imagine terrible things happening to them...it cheered him up pretty well. Today, for instance, he had a really vivid fantasy about stealing this little girl from her parents and stabbing her in the neck with a pair of scissors. What he wouldn't give to see that girl's parents' faces when they found her body...

He snapped out of his twisted fantasy when he noticed someone who he thought looked vaguely familiar. Yeah, he knew this kid. It was this Konnor kid who had himself some pretty sisters. Miles stared at him intently, as if he was studying him or something. It was probably kind of creepy.
Miles
Miles

Back to top Go down

The toad and the thing Empty Re: The toad and the thing

Post by Konnor Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:23 pm

Konnor was out enjoying the fall weather in Froom. Froom was one of his favorite places, it was always so pretty, and the clio there were always happy, which made him smile. It was also a good place to meet new friends.

He was walking around when he noticed somebody staring at him. Upon closer inspection he saw that it was a guy he met a little while ago, Miles.

Miles was really cute, but Konnor just had a feeling that he wasn't gay. That was okay, it's not like they can't be friends. "Miles," he said, waving. "Hey!"

He smiled when he reached him.
Konnor
Konnor

Back to top Go down

Post by Miles Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:52 pm

Miles was kind of surprised when Konnor just walked up to him all friendly like. Usually clio were creeped out by him and stayed away. Not that he could blame them. "Hi Konnor," he replied, putting on a fake smile to match Konnor's disgustingly happy one. "What's up?"
Miles
Miles

Back to top Go down

Post by Konnor Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:56 pm

"Oh not much," Konnor replied. "Just wanted to get away from the house." He stuck his hands in his pockets, "What's up with you?"
Konnor
Konnor

Back to top Go down

Post by Miles Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:00 pm

"I haven't been up to much either," Miles replied. "Just...being bored. How's your family doing?" Konnor had kind of a weird family if Miles remembered correctly. But the only clio in Konnor's family Miles really cared about were the twin sisters. They were so pretty...He bet they had beautiful screams.
Miles
Miles

Back to top Go down

Post by Konnor Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:11 pm

"They're all good," Konnor replied. "But I think my sister has been getting into some trouble lately... I haven't wanted to question her though, because I'm sure she'd get mad." YOU'RE A BAD BROTHER KONNOR.
Konnor
Konnor

Back to top Go down

Post by Miles Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:16 pm

"Oh?" Miles asked curiously, his interest piqued. "What kind of trouble?" Maybe it was the kind of 'trouble' he would be into.
Miles
Miles

Back to top Go down

Post by Konnor Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:18 pm

"Oh I don't really know," Konnor replied. "But I've heard her sneak out of her room at night, and I've run into her in the middle of the night, and she seems drunk or at least a little tipsy."
Konnor
Konnor

Back to top Go down

Post by Miles Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:24 pm

"She sneaks out at night?" Miles repeated, trying to hide his excitement. Running into one of those twins at night would be like a dream come true. He could only imagine some of the fun things he could do to them. And then the aftermath, that would be the best. That big, happy family of Konnor's would be destroyed. "Where does she go?"
Miles
Miles

Back to top Go down

Post by Konnor Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:26 pm

Konnor shrugged, "I have no idea." He thought it was weird that Miles seemed so interested. Why in the world would he care where Kairi went? It's not like she was his sister. "Why does it matter? Either way, she's getting into trouble."
Konnor
Konnor

Back to top Go down

Post by Miles Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:28 pm

"Have you told anyone else?" Miles asked. If Konnor told his parents and they kept the girl from leaving the house it would ruin everything.
Miles
Miles

Back to top Go down

Post by Konnor Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:32 pm

Konnor shook his head no. "Kairi would be furious with me," he told him. "And Dad would be worse, he's scary when he's angry." He shrugged, "This is all probably just a phase anyway, she'll grow bored and start doing something else eventually... nothing keeps Kairi's attention for very long."
Konnor
Konnor

Back to top Go down

Post by Miles Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:35 pm

"You're probably right," Miles agreed, secretly relieved. "Just keep an eye on her. You wouldn't want anything bad to happen to your sister." Creep.
Miles
Miles

Back to top Go down

Post by Konnor Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:43 pm

"Yeah I will," Konnor replied. "I'll confront her one of these days." And he would too. (He just changed his mind and decided that he was going to do that.)
Konnor
Konnor

Back to top Go down

Post by Miles Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:48 pm

"Do you think I could go to your house sometime?" Miles asked. They had talked, they were friends now, and friends visited each others' homes. He needed to find out where their house was so that he could see the twins more up close.
Miles
Miles

Back to top Go down

Post by Konnor Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:50 pm

"Uh sure," Konnor replied. "I don't see why not." He figured that meant they were friends now, or something. "My sisters will probably like you," he said. "You're a pretty good lookin' guy."
Konnor
Konnor

Back to top Go down

Post by Miles Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:55 pm

Miles smiled, this time not having to fake happiness, with an evil glint in his eyes. "I'd like to meet them," he replied. Of course he had never formally met Konnor's sisters. They probably didn't even know him. But he knew them, oh yes he did. And it was about time he introduced himself.
Miles
Miles

Back to top Go down

Post by Konnor Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:04 pm

Konnor thought he saw that evil glint, but shook the thought away. Miles probably just liked how he said he was good looking. "Maybe you can come over this weekend," he suggested. "No school, we shouldn't be busy."
Konnor
Konnor

Back to top Go down

Post by Miles Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:09 pm

Miles doesn't go to school, so he's never busy. "Okay," he replied, standing up. Now that the plans were made, there was no point in sticking around. He needed get out of here soon, lest he accidentally let Konnor know what he was really thinking. "I'll see you this weekend then."
Miles
Miles

Back to top Go down

Post by Konnor Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:25 pm

The twins didn't go to school anymore either, but Konnor still did. "Alright," he said. "But wait, don't you need the directions to my house?"
Konnor
Konnor

Back to top Go down

Post by Miles Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:27 pm

Miles stopped. "Oh yeah," he replied. He'd been so excited he even forgot to get directions. Silly creep.
Miles
Miles

Back to top Go down

Post by Konnor Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:29 pm

Konnor then proceeded to tell Miles where his house was, and how to get there. "Think you can remember all of that?" He asked, after he finished.
Konnor
Konnor

Back to top Go down

Post by Miles Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:32 pm

"Definitely," Miles replied with a nod. He wouldn't let himself forget such an important thing. It was already stored forever in his memory banks. Maybe he'd stop by tonight and see if the girls closed their curtains at night.
Miles
Miles

Back to top Go down

Post by Konnor Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:34 pm

"Alright cool," Konnor replied. "I'll see you this weekend then." Then they said their goodbyes and went their own seperate ways.
Konnor
Konnor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum