The Amelia Continuum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm a 6.7 on the richter scale

Go down

I'm a 6.7 on the richter scale Empty I'm a 6.7 on the richter scale

Post by Emmeline Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:48 am

CHARACTER:

Full Name: Emmeline Samantha Flint

Birth Date:

Eye Color: Blue

Hair Color: Long dark brown hair

Height: 5' 7"

About His/Her Family: Her parents are Quinn and Lumi Flint, who are really old now. She has two older sisters, Julie and Christine. Four older brothers, Keegan, Quinn II, Cedric, and Dorian.

Personality:
Silver gull Chroicocephalus novaehollandiae
I'm boring but overcompensate
With headlines and flash, flash, flash photography;
Don't pretend you ever forget about me ~
You're an often-seen, often-heard individual. Subtlety isn't really in your nature, though deception for your gain is. You're pretty good at not getting out of your depth. You're a true wonder of adaptability -- there is no situation you can be thrown at that you can't land on your feet in, though honestly you're not a joy to work with and being tested just makes you grumpy. You are amazingly stubborn for someone to readily changed; you're never really going to give up your grumpy-old-man ways, even if you're perfectly adapted to the twenty-first century. You're smart but lazy, so you use your intelligence for selfish and slothful ends. You're always complaining, always fidgeting, always looking about. Sitting still and being quiet seems literally impossible for you. You'll avidly fight for what you want, and you make sure everyone knows you're the biggest, baddest kid on the playground even when nobody's challenging your authority. To make your overbearingly demanding nature more bearable, you are in fact a joy to be around, playful and silly to the extreme. You love to make a fool of yourself for laughs. It's hard for people to take you seriously, you spend so much time laughing and joking. You often get a smack upside the head, if there's anybody sensible about. You tend to be pretty grounded, though, even if your thought patterns are really erratic and can leave them poor rational people scratching their heads. You're rarely seen alone, because you like to work and play with others. While a total scamp in civilised society, you are quite the gentlemen (or lady) when it comes to people you actually like, and you won't flip off your loved ones in the same way you do to the rest of the world (though you won't wipe their bottoms for them either). Usually your talent exceeds the capacity of the space you're working with. You have serious issues with shutting up, even for a moment. You really aren't fussy about where you go or what you do, so you'll be seen in some pretty odd situations every now and again. You tend to come off as harsh, rugged, funny, gregarious, grumpy and laconic, with a uniquely cynical sense of humour. You have your own appeal, though your reputation is somewhat dismal.

DÆMON:

Full Name: Edom

Settled Or Not: Settled (Silver Gull)

Eye Color: Yellow
Emmeline
Emmeline

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum