viva la vida

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: viva la vida

Post by Soren on Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:24 pm

At first Soren was a little confused. He barely even knew Rumor. But the he realized, of course, Maggie must have talked her into this. He could kind of tell that Rumor was a little reluctant.

But hey, maybe it would be fun. Rumor seemed nice, and she was really pretty. And it was just a dance, it's not like he was agreeing to date her. Though maybe if the dance went well, they could date sometime. She was pretty.

"Uhm, yeah, okay," he agreed slowly. "I'd like to go to the dance with you."

Behind him, Maggie was grinning like crazy. 'You're welcome!' she mouthed to Rumor.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rumor on Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:30 pm

"Oh, I just--wait, really?" Rumor said, her voice changing with her disbelief.

"Well, um, alright," she said, still not sure if this whole thing was a fantastic idea. "I guess next time I come over we can talk about it more, okay?"

Rumor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Soren on Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:24 pm

Soren frowned in a barely noticeable way. It didn't seem like Rumor really wanted to go with him at all. She was obviously just trying to shut Maggie up (not that he could really blame her for that.) "You do actually want to go with me, right?" he asked, giving her a shrewd look.

"Of course she does, stupid, or she wouldn't have asked!" Maggie exclaimed. Soren ignored her.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rumor on Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:43 pm

Rumor shrugged. She didn't want to hurt his feelings, but she didn't want to lie either. "We can go as friends," she said. She knew he probably didn't like her like her either, so hopefully that wouldn't offend him.

Rumor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Soren on Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:47 pm

"Look, you don't have to go with me if you don't want to," Soren said, getting slightly offended despite Rumor's best efforts. It wasn't as bad at first when he thought that she was indifferent to going with him and giving him a chance, but now he knew she was against going with him and was only doing this to appease Maggie.

Maggie's face fell. This wasn't how it was supposed to happen! Stupid Rumor. Stupid Soren. "Come on guys, give each other a chance!" she urged.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rumor on Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:01 pm

"Oh, Soren, I didn't mean it that way," Rumor said, noticing his change in demeanor. "Really, it would be nice if we went together," she said with a small smile.

Rumor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Soren on Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:04 pm

"Really?" Soren asked with uncertainty. "Because I really would like to go with you, but not if you're not gonna wanna be there with me."

Oh come on, Rumor, Maggie thought. Give him a chance. You won't be sorry. She almost said that all outloud, but for once stayed quiet.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rumor on Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:15 pm

"You want to go with me?" Rumor asked. Wait, did Soren like her? "Wait, I'm sorry," she said, shaking her head. "Yes, I would like to go to the dance with you," she finally said. God why was everything so difficult?

Rumor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Soren on Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:20 pm

Soren did like her. In fact he was in love with her. The second he felt rejected by her, he decided he was going to fall in love with her.

JUST KIDDING!

No, Soren didn't like her on any deep level. He thought she was pretty, and that she deserved a chance, and that hey, maybe they could have a good time together and something would come out of it. But only if she was willing, too. ...Huh, maybe he did kind of like her. A little.

"Well...if you're sure," he said awkwardly. Now that it was sort of decided, he didn't know what to do or say. Thankfully the bell rang, meaning lunch was over. Thank god. "Uhm...yeah, just come over sometime and talk to me. I'll uh, see you around." He gave her a small smile and left.

Maggie stepped closer to Rumor once Soren was gone and grinned, as if she were expecting to be thanked or something.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rumor on Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:25 pm

Rumor returned the smile as Soren walked away, then she turned to Maggie with an "I'm going to kill you" face.

"I told you that wouldn't go well!" she said. She wasn't that angry, but it had been very awkward.

Rumor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:28 pm

"It went fine! You guys are going to the dance, aren't you?" Maggie argued. "Look, Soren just doesn't make a great first impression. Neither do you, apparently. But once you get to know each other I'm just sure you'll like each other. I promise."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rumor on Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:37 pm

"Whatever, May," Rumor said, shaking her head and grabbing her things. "Tomorrow, we're talking to Knox," she reminded her. If she had to be embarrassed like that, Maggie sure as heck was going to go through the same thing.

Rumor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:19 pm

"Okay!" Maggie chirped. She wouldn't be embarrassed at all. "Bye Rumorbutt! I'll talk to you later!" She frolicked off to class.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum