The Amelia Continuum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Sunday morning Squealer announced that the hens, who had just come in to lay again, must surrender their eggs.

2 posters

Go down

One Sunday morning Squealer announced that the hens, who had just come in to lay again, must surrender their eggs. Empty One Sunday morning Squealer announced that the hens, who had just come in to lay again, must surrender their eggs.

Post by Kairi Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:14 pm

Kairi was alone at the BA tonight, getting drunk, grinding with guys and girls, and having a good time.

At the moment, she wasn't dancing, but instead drinking a daiquiri, that sweet little drink that Farrah had gotten her into.
Kairi
Kairi

Back to top Go down

One Sunday morning Squealer announced that the hens, who had just come in to lay again, must surrender their eggs. Empty Re: One Sunday morning Squealer announced that the hens, who had just come in to lay again, must surrender their eggs.

Post by Miles Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:21 pm

This week had just been full of ups and downs for Miles. On the upside, he got to meet Kairi and Kamber, the objects of his affection. On the downside, he had to pretend to be friends with their stupid brother. On the upside, he got to attack Kamber. On the downside, he didn't get a chance to finish killing her. On the upside, he didn't get caught.

Right now he was enjoying an upside; he found out where Kairi sneaked out to at night. The Blinking Amphibian. And that's where he was, watching her intently from afar. She was getting pretty shitfaced; he could have all the fun he wanted with her and she wouldn't remember a thing the next morning.

Perfect. When it finally looked like she could barely hold herself up at the bar, Miles approached.

"Hey Kairi," he greeted, sitting down next to her.
Miles
Miles

Back to top Go down

One Sunday morning Squealer announced that the hens, who had just come in to lay again, must surrender their eggs. Empty Re: One Sunday morning Squealer announced that the hens, who had just come in to lay again, must surrender their eggs.

Post by Kairi Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:23 pm

Kairi turned to look who had sat next to her. She couldn't figure it out at first, because she was so drunk, but when she did she smiled. "Hi Milesssss," she slurred. "It's good to see you again!"

She leaned over and snuggled into his shoulder.
Kairi
Kairi

Back to top Go down

Post by Miles Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:34 pm

Miles smiled and put his arm around Kairi. Since he had taken out a lot of his energy on Kamber recently, he didn't feel so anxious touching them anymore. "I heard about your sister," he said in a surprisingly convincing sympathetic tone. "It's crazy. Is she gonna be okay?"
Miles
Miles

Back to top Go down

Post by Kairi Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:37 pm

Kairi frowned at the thought of her sister. She had come her tonight to forget about that, because she worried about her so much when she was sober.

"Daddy saved her," she said with a bit of a whimper in her voice. "But it's so scary, I almost didn't come here tonight."
Kairi
Kairi

Back to top Go down

Post by Miles Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:42 pm

Ah, so "Daddy" was the one who had interrupted him, Miles thought with a frown. Oh well, at least she was going to recover, which meant that he'd have another chance. "It is scary," he agreed. "I shouldn't let you go home alone tonight."
Miles
Miles

Back to top Go down

Post by Kairi Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:46 pm

"Will you walk me home then Miles?" Kairi asked sweetly. "Or... or maybe," she said, while biting her lip and looking up at him. "We can stop somewhere, before I get home."

She rested her hand on his thigh, almost inner thigh, and kept it there.
Kairi
Kairi

Back to top Go down

Post by Miles Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:52 pm

I bet Miles has a hard on right now, even though he's thinking more about what Kairi would look like dead than what she'd look like naked. Freak.

"I'd like that," he replied with a smile. There was more than one way to break someone than physically. If he fucked Kairi now, then it would just be all the better when he showed her his true colors. How would she react if she found out she had slept with her sister's attacker? It would be fun to find out.
Miles
Miles

Back to top Go down

Post by Kairi Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:57 pm

Kairi leaned in closer, and whispered in his ear, "Then let's get out of here." Then she leaned away slightly, gently bit his earlobe, and softly kissed a spot on his neck.
Kairi
Kairi

Back to top Go down

Post by Miles Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:01 pm

Kairi may be into the gentle stuff, but Miles sure as hell wasn't. He would make sure that Kairi had reminders of her night with him, whether she remembered it on her own or not.

Arm still around Kairi since she was so wobbly, he lead her out of the club, putting his hood up and keeping his head low to lessen the chance of anyone seeing them leave together. Just in case.

He took her across the street to that motel where everyone hooks up and rented a room. The minute they were inside, Miles locked the door behind him, then shoved Kairi violently down onto the bed and climbed on top of her.
Miles
Miles

Back to top Go down

Post by Kairi Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:08 pm

Kairi didn't think anything of the violent shoving. She was drunk, and thought it was just some sort of rough sex thing, and she was drunk. (Yeah, I said that twice on purpose. xD) She reached up, and snaked her hands underneath his shirt, and dug her fingernails into his skin.
Kairi
Kairi

Back to top Go down

Post by Miles Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:14 pm

Miles grabbed Kairi's arms and pinned them down at her sides. "Don't move," he told her in a threatening tone. I guess he's not into having nails dug into his back.

He grabbed her shirt and ripped it open. She wasn't wearing a bra so that made things easy. He wasted no time in exploring the more exciting parts of her upper body, and he sure as hell wasn't gentle about it. He squeezed way too tightly places that would hurt to be squeezed way too tightly, bit places that would hurt to be bit, and the one time Kairi attempted to move he smacked her across the face.

"I said don't move," he growled.
Miles
Miles

Back to top Go down

Post by Kairi Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:21 pm

This was starting to get kind of scary, even in Kairi's drunken state. She whimpered and nodded obidiently after he slapped her. Miles continued his squeezing and biting parade and it caused her to yelp slightly. "Miles," she finally said in a quiet pleading voice. "You're hurting me."
Kairi
Kairi

Back to top Go down

Post by Miles Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:24 pm

"Good," Miles replied coldly, ripping off her pants and undergarments (haha, sound familiar?) Now for the best part. He sat up and unbuttoned his own pants, and then got to work. I don't think I have to tell you that he wasn't gentle about this, either.
Miles
Miles

Back to top Go down

Post by Kairi Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:31 pm

Afterwards, Kairi lay in bed, shaking slightly. She hurt everywhere, her legs, arms, chest, head, and that spot between her legs hurt the worst. She already had bruises in places he might have hit her, and I'm sure he had bitten her in different places, where it broke the skin. She slowly sat up and whimpered, "I--I want to go home now."
Kairi
Kairi

Back to top Go down

Post by Miles Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:34 pm

Well now that Miles had had his fun, he didn't really care what she wanted anymore. Not that he really cared in the first place. "You know the way, don't you?" he sneered, standing up and getting all dressed again. Even if he wanted to take her home, which he didn't, he wouldn't risk being seen with Kairi tonight after what he just did to her. "Seeya Kairi. Send your sister my love."

He walked out the door.
Miles
Miles

Back to top Go down

Post by Kairi Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:46 pm

Kairi's jaw dropped and she sat there staring at the door for a long time. Then she hugged herself, and started to cry. She slid off the of the bed, and got dressed. Her shirt was ripped, but it was better than nothing.

With tears still in her eyes, she left the motel and somehow managed to find her way home. She crawled into her bed, in the clothes she was still wearing, and cried herself to sleep.

She was lucky that she wouldn't remember all of this tomorrow, but she was unlucky because she wouldn't remember any of this tomorrow. (Once again, I repeated that on purpose.)
Kairi
Kairi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum