I killed a girl and I liked it

Go down

I killed a girl and I liked it

Post by Farrah on Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:32 pm

Farrah looooved the Blinking Amphib. Loud music, strobe lights, alcohol, and scantily clad clio grinding all over each other, mostly looking for another clio to take home with them. What more could you want? Usually Farrah came to get taken home, but today she was looking for somebody to take home. That is, she was looking for a girl instead of a guy. Drink in hand, she scanned the crowd.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I killed a girl and I liked it

Post by Kairi on Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:38 pm

Kairi was at the BA tonight, dancing around and having a good time. It was a good way to relieve all her energy, because she was always so hyper. Being in the house, made it worse. So she snuck out and went clubbing.

She threw her hands up in the air and started grinding with a random guy. He was good looking though so it was all good.

(She's also a little tipsy, I just couldn't fit it into the post without it being totally random.)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Farrah on Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:45 pm

Farrah's eyes stopped on one particular girl. She was cute, looked a little buzzed, and was good at grinding. And best of all...she had pink hair! PINK HAIR. Just like Farrah! It was like fate.

Farrah made her way over and kind of shoved away the guy that her target was grinding on. She took his place instead. "Hey there," she greeted over the loud music. "I'm Farrah, what's your name?"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kairi on Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:49 pm

Kairi didn't mind that she was grinding with a girl. She had done it before, it's not like she was a lesbian or anything. "My name is Kairi!" She told the girl. "It's nice to meet you Farrah!"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Farrah on Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:19 pm

"That's a cute name," Farrah told her. Cute name for a cute girl. She wasted no time in asking, "Can I buy you a drink?"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kairi on Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:23 pm

"Thanks," Kairi said over the music. "And sure!" Normally, she would have said no, because usually clio didn't buy you a drink unless they wanted to get in your pants, or were your friend, trying to make you feel better or something. But Kairi was tipsy, and even if it was a little buzz, she wasn't thinking totally straight.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Farrah on Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:27 pm

"Alright, come on," Farrah replied with a smug smile. Usually when someone agreed to let you buy them a drink, it meant that they knew you were into them, and that they were into you too. She put her arm around Kairi's shoulder and led her to the bar, where she ordered her a fruity, colorful drink.

The bartender slid the glass down to them, and Farrah caught it expertly. "Here you go," she said, handing it to Kairi.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kairi on Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:34 pm

"Thanks," Kairi said, while taking the drink and sipping from it. "Is this some sort of daiquiri?" She never had one before, she just drank martinis. She liked it a lot though, and decided that she would drink these more often.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Farrah on Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:36 pm

"Yep," Farrah replied as they both took a seat at the bar. Farrah rested her elbow on the table and her head on her hand. "Do you like it? I can order you another one when you're done if you want."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kairi on Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:37 pm

"Sure," Kairi replied, licking her lips. "What other flavors are there... what flavor is this one?"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Farrah on Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:41 pm

"Strawberry," Farrah replied, and then she went on to list some other flavors Kairi might like. Soon the cutie had herself another drink and Farrah was chatting her up.

"That's a really cute outfit," she commented, her eyes traveling along the curves of Kairi's body, stopping wherever there was exposed flesh. Man, she was lucky to find such a cute girl, and one with a great body at that.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kairi on Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:44 pm

"Thanks," Kairi replied, taking a sip from her drink. The one she was drinking now was peach flavored. "I think this tank top is my sisters though." She couldn't remember right now. xD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Farrah on Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:49 pm

"Yeah? Well it fits you really well either way," Farrah replied, not knowing that Kairi's sister was her identical twin, and therefore of course the shirt would fit her either way. She reached out and gently brushed the bangs out of Kairi's eyes. "It matches your eyes, too."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kairi on Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:55 pm

That's when Kairi finally got in touch with reality and realized that Farrah was hitting on her. She swallowed her drink and set it on the counter. But it was sort of weird, when she felt Farrah's finger tips brush agaisnt her forehead, it felt like a small surge of electricity went through her body.

Wait, what was she thinking? She was straight, she was just dancing with a guy, she liked guys, she didn't like girls. Straight!Kairi was straight!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Farrah on Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:57 pm

Farrah moved her hand from Kairi's forehead and ran it down her cheek, then stopped when she was gently cupping Kairi's chin with her hand. She then leaned in and kissed her.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kairi on Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:02 pm

Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Farrah just kissed her, Farrah was kissing her. Kairi was kissing a girl. After a moment of freaking out, she pulled away. "Whoa," she said. "I'm sorry, but I'm not that type of girl."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Farrah on Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:06 pm

Farrah was smirking, not in a mean way, but in a pleased way since she just got a kiss. "Are you sure?" she asked teasingly, running her finger down Kairi's thigh.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kairi on Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:17 pm

"Y--yes," Kairi replied. "I'm very sure." There was that electricity again, but she chose to ignore it completely this time.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Farrah on Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:19 pm

Farrah pouted cutely. She had a confused girl on her hands. "Well if you ever change your mind," she told her, "I come here every Saturday. Look for me." She leaned in and gave Kairi a fleeting kiss on the cheek before getting up and walking off to find a more willing target.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kairi on Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:21 pm

Kairi watched Farrah walk away. She shut her eyes tight and shook her head really fast, then slapped her cheeks. Wake up Kairi, it's time to go home. She slipped off the bar stool, left her drink where it stood, and went home.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down