QRS + IOB =<3?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: QRS + IOB =<3?

Post by Quill on Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:33 pm

"Wanna go to the living room?" Quill asked her, still holding her. That way they could sit down. They'd been standing up this whole time. I'm going to assume that Bell agreed, so they journeyed to the couch in the living room.

"You're so pretty," Quill told her once they were sitting together. He had never really noticed before, but now that he really was looking, he could see just how pretty Bell was. And since Quill understates everything, him saying 'you're so pretty' is like saying 'you're the most beautiful girl in Amelia.'

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella on Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:44 pm

That made Bell blush again, but she smiled too. "I'm glad you think so, Quill," she said as she leaned forward to kiss him again. She used one hand and brought it to the back of his head, weaving her fingers into his blonde curly hair.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quill on Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:49 pm

Quill kissed her back, put one hand on the back of her head, and slid the other up the back of her shirt only a little bit so that it was on the small of her back like before, but touching her bare skin instead of the fabric of her shirt. He pulled her even closer.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella on Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:55 pm

Feeling his hand on her back made her heart skip a beat. She deepened the kiss, her eyes closed. She was so enveloped in the moment that she didn't notice the door opening. Neither did Quill, obviously, because he kept kissing like nothing was wrong too.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaiden on Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:12 pm

Kaiden had gotten home from work a few minutes ago. Since then he'd been harassed by this crazy old man that lived next door (the only thing not perfect about MV), because Jill's cat had escaped and sneaked into his house like the ninja that she was, and killed his birds.

Whatever, the man was gone now, and Kaiden had Slinky by the scruff. He opened the door and dropped the cat in the house when he was met by a strange sight.

"Quill?!" Kaiden asked in shock. It almost looked like he was... making out? With a girl? On the couch in the living room? "What's going on?"

Kaiden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quill on Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:16 pm

Quill pulled away from Bell when he heard his dad's voice. Sure enough he wasn't just hearing things, and his dad was standing there staring at them like he had never seen teenagers making out before. He let go of Bell and sat there awkwardly. He felt bad for her more than for himself.

"Nothing," Quill told his dad, looking only very slightly embarrassed. "Bell came over to give me this shirt, and I invited her in to stay for a while." And then they made out, but that was a really awkward thing to say to your dad.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella on Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:23 pm

Bell looked at the floor, her cheeks burning red. She knew Quill's dad because of her own dad and Quill's mom's friendship, so this made it even more embarrassing.

She sat in silence while Quill smooth talked Kaiden.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaiden on Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:27 pm

Kaiden was more embarrassed than Quill was by the looks of it. "Oh... right," he said stiffly, straightening his composure. "I'm going to be upstairs reading, when Bell leaves, I'd like to have a word with you," he said calmly, walking towards the stairs.

Once he got on the bottom step he turned to add, "Your Mom will be home soon." He figured Quill would get the point so he turned back around and walked upstairs.

Awkwardd.

Kaiden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quill on Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:33 pm

After his dad left, Quill rolled his eyes and looked back at Bell. "Well that was awkward," he said calmly, pretty much already over it. He smiled amusedly at how embarrassed she looked. "You sure do blush a lot."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella on Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:40 pm

"Yeah..." she said with a small smile, looking back up at Quill. "It's just... I dunno, I guess it was a little embarrassing," she said finally. She set her hand on Quill's and rubbed her thumb over it.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quill on Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:46 pm

"Just a little," Quill agreed. He turned his hand over and closed his fingers around Bell's so that they were holding hands. :3 He squeezed her hand a little. "I think my dad wants to talk to me." Well, obviously his dad wanted to talk to him, he was just subtly suggesting to Bell that it was time for her to go home. The moment was ruined, plus once everyone came home there wouldn't be much they could do here.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella on Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:51 pm

Bell nodded, "Mhm," he hummed. She leaned up and kissed Quill on the lips gently. "I'll see you later, have fun with your Dad," she said with a smile.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quill on Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:54 pm

"Yeah, see you," Quill replied with a little wave-ish thing. He watched her go until she was out of sight. Damn, she was pretty. Ugh, why did his dad have to come in and ruin the moment like he did..? Stupid Dad.

Speaking of stupid Dad, Quill went upstairs to where his dad was supposedly reading. "You wanted to talk to me?"

Quill was pretty sure he knew what this was about, but he was hoping he was wrong.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaiden on Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:05 pm

A good thing and a bad thing happened simultaneously. The good thing was that Quill walked into the room, meaning that Bell was gone and he wasn't making out with her on the couch. The bad thing was that Quill walked into the room, meaning that Kaiden had to talk to him.

"Hey, Quill," Kaiden said, scooting over on the black leather couch that was in the library upstairs, and making room for his oldest son. He set the book he had been trying to focus on onto the end table next to him.

"Yeah, I've been meaning to tell you something, but I guess I never felt a real need to..." Or it was too awkward a conversation. But whatever.

Kaiden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quill on Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:07 pm

"Is it how babies are made?" Quill asked with a completely straight face. "Because trust me Dad, I already know."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaiden on Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:13 pm

Kaiden's eyes widened for a second, but then returned to normal quickly. "Not exactly," he said, swallowing.

He looked around the room for a second, trying to think of how to start. "Alright, listen... I just want you to understand the consequences, Quill."

He didn't want to make it sound preachy, but he just was trying to make sure he thought things through. Of course, he realized that had he not made the mistake that he was advising Quill not to make, that Quill wouldn't be alive, and probably his siblings either. But still.

Kaiden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quill on Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:17 pm

Quill rolled his eyes. His dad knew he was nineteen, right? "I know 'the consequences'," he replied, sounding exasperated. It was kind of funny how shocked and worried his dad was, just from seeing his nineteen year old son making out with a girl on the couch. If Quill had a nineteen year old son, he would be worried if he hadn't ever seen him kiss a girl.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaiden on Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:20 pm

"I knew them too," Kaiden said. "And I still... alright, I just... Well, as long as you're, er, well, being safe, then... I mean... I'm glad we had this talk, Quill," Kaiden finally said, rubbing his neck with his hand.

Kaiden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quill on Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:22 pm

"Yeah, um, okay, except we really didn't talk at all," Quill replied. His dad could be so weird sometimes. He got up. "Well anyways, thanks for the 'talk'," he did air quotes with his fingers, "I'm going downstairs now."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaiden on Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:27 pm

Kaiden didn't answer, but watched his son leave. Wow, he had never thought that would be so difficult. Maybe he'd have Julie talk to him later. Or something. Because he didn't think he did a very good job.

Kaiden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum