I don't know where you're going, and I don't know why

Post by Sebastian on Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:43 am

CHARACTER:

Full Name: Sebastian "Sebby" William Wright

Birth Date:

Eye Color: Gray

Hair Color: Brown

Height: 6'

About His/Her Family: His parents are Teagan and Chloe. He has two younger brothers, Gil and Erich, and a younger sister, Helena.

Personality:
Kookaburra
* Possibly a merry and cheerful person, good natured
* Possibly slightly hysterical- almost insane, and don't hide it (people may even think your joy is slightly morbid)
* Humorous
* Not a migratory person- unlike other bird-types you're rather happy with where you are.
* You like sheltered areas, and feeling secure and safe
* You're chatty- quite communicative and very vocal
* You like to have your own hidey-hole, a place to call home
* Very supportive to your family- you help look after children, whether they be your younger siblings, or little cousins. You're a family person and will often stay nearby the family so you can come back and help regardless of having already left home
* Territorial
* Social hierarchies
* You tend to congregate into social groups of 3 or more
* [male] You're more family orientated than the female (the female is family-orientated as well, but the male helps out more), and tend to assist with household chores and looking out for the family
* You're usually peaceful- but sometimes you partake in (mostly symbolic) aggressive acts to define hierarchy
* Your aggressive displays are normally about showing strength and dominance (rather than actual anger)
* Sometimes you give up when the opposition/task is just too much
* Perhaps you've got a unique voice, or maybe things you say are rather unique and/or original (maybe you come out with witty remarks that others don't think of as quickly as you do)
* You don't mind or enjoy sharing
* Maybe people 'hear you coming'
* You tend to be an active member in the community- sharing things around with your fellow peers and neighbours
* You've got a different manner of speaking with family and close friends- ways of 'speaking over' others so they're at a lose to the full meaning of what's being said
* Not too picky with your food
* You tend to 'attack' ideas/projects/tasks/jobs by just going in and getting the job done- possibly you lack some tact and maybe you're a little blunt at times. (Maybe you're not very sensitive to situations)
* You've got no qualms in dealing with things that others would shudder at
* Sociable
* Perhaps people find you quite entertaining (although they're not popular at all with small birds- I think that's mainly territorial and power disputes. The only time small birds can really move a kookaburra is if they mob one in a swarm).
* Perhaps you're musical- or music orientated, interested in music...
* Noticeable- and perhaps confident, you don't try to hide yourself unless you feel threatened or afraid
* Tame- you're friendly to others and get along very well with everyone
* Perhaps you fought a lot with your siblings when you were younger
* Valued and respected by others (Aboriginals actually had a legend that if you insulted a Kookaburra when you were a child you'd grow up with an extra slanted tooth)

DÆMON:

Full Name: Saffron

Settled Or Not: Settled (Laughing Kookaburra)

Eye Color: Dark brown
Sebastian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum