The Amelia Continuum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the jewish sun is shining bright. hide.

2 posters

Go down

the jewish sun is shining bright. hide. Empty the jewish sun is shining bright. hide.

Post by Zoey Thu May 27, 2010 7:32 pm

Zoey and her daemon, Nickle, were out in the woods of happy. However, the two were anything but happy. Zoey's older brother Leon had recently told her off for acting too childish and she was out being angry in the woods at him. She was not childish. She was fourteen! A teenager! And he was only two years older than her anyways, not enough to warrant such a mean insult. :[

Anyway, she and Nickle were talking about what they could do to make themselves seem more grown up. She'd put on some pretty grown up clothes (she'd had to sneak out of the house so that her daddy wouldn't see her because he for sure would have made her change), and had put on some make up to make herself look older. Now she looked the part, she just had to figure out how to make herself act the part...
Zoey
Zoey

Back to top Go down

the jewish sun is shining bright. hide. Empty Re: the jewish sun is shining bright. hide.

Post by Xander Thu May 27, 2010 7:47 pm

Xander and his daemon were Kae were out in the woods of happy, being happy. Xander liked being outside, it was where he was most calm. He loved the warm weather, and whenever it was winter, he'd be in a bad mood forever, because he didn't want to be outside in the cold. Kae always thought he stupid, for being such a big baby about the cold weather, but he didn't care.

As him and his daemon were walking along the trees together, he spotted a pretty girl up ahead of him. He decided to put on his best smile, and walked a little bit faster to get to her quicker. He made sure to keep his pace even though, he didn't want to seem like he was an eager creep.

"Hello there," he said, once he reached her. "The weather is perfect out today isn't it?"
Xander
Xander

Back to top Go down

the jewish sun is shining bright. hide. Empty Re: the jewish sun is shining bright. hide.

Post by Zoey Thu May 27, 2010 7:53 pm

Thankfully, Zoey and Nickle had been communicating telepathically, otherwise Zoey would have been extremely embarrassed when an adorable older guy walked up and started talking to her.

"Hello there," he said, once he reached her. "The weather is perfect out today isn't it?"

Zoey smiled, trying to cover up the bit of awkwardness that she felt while trying to think of something to say in response.

"Hi," she said, the smile still on her face. She kept her composure, wondering if she would be able to make this stranger believe she was older than she was. "It is perfect. Beautiful, in fact. I love when it's nice out like this, don't you?"

Then, remembering her manners, she offered her hand to stranger!boy. "Zoey."
Zoey
Zoey

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Thu May 27, 2010 7:57 pm

Xander had no idea that this girl was younger than she really was. Her charade was playing off really well. Little did she know, that Xander had a little charade of his own. "It's nice to meet you Zoey," he replied, while shaking her hand. "My name is Xander."

He felt pretty lucky today. It wasn't everyday where you could meet a pretty girl. Maybe he could chill with her for the rest of the day, see what she's like, then take her out on a date. Xander hadn't had a girlfriend in a while, if this girl seemed cool, maybe she could be his new girlfriend.
Xander
Xander

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoey Thu May 27, 2010 8:04 pm

"Nice too meet you too," she said as they released hands. Nickle watched Xander from his perch in a tree. Zoey silently, without looking at her daemon, told him to remain in the sparrow form he was sitting in. If she was going to pull off seeming older than she was, she'd need to pretend she was settled. So from now on, in front of this Xander, she'd be a sparrow girl.

"What brings you to the middle of the woods?" she asked, walking a few steps and sitting on a fallen log. She sat up straight, trying to seem more mature and grown up.
Zoey
Zoey

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Fri May 28, 2010 11:32 am

Xander put his hands in the pockets of his jeans, and followed Zoey to the log, but he didn't sit. "I love the outdoors," he told her. "When the weather is like this, I just have to go outside." Then he decided that he would sit, and sat next to her. "The only time you won't find me outside is if it's cold outside." Whether it be snow or just rain.

As he sat next to her, he noticed how straight and perfect her posture was. That wasn't something you saw everyday, so he decided to ask her about it. "Are you some sort of choir girl?" He asked her, "I remember my mother telling me that you always have to have perfect posture if you're singing, whether you be sitting or not."
Xander
Xander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum