my name is hickles and i have two noses.

Go down

my name is hickles and i have two noses.

Post by Emmeline on Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:17 pm

Lina and her mom were going dress shopping today. Lina was really excited about this, she loved trying on different dresses, and trying to imagine herself wearing it at the dance, dancing with Elliot. Nothing but smiles.

They hadn't made it to the store yet, they were still walking along the sidewalk. "I hope Dad will like Elliot," Lina said. "He never really got to meet him yet huh?" Her mom knew Elliot, because she was best friends with Alecis, but her dad had really only seen or talked to Elliot a few times.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: my name is hickles and i have two noses.

Post by Lumi on Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:29 pm

Lumi is oldddd.

Anyways.

Lumi was taking her littlest daughter dress shopping for the school dance. "Well," she replied to Emmeline, "your dad has high standards. But Elliot is a good kid. I don't think you need to worry."

They walked into a clothing department store. "This is where Kai works," Lumi commented, "so maybe we can get a discount."

Lumi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmeline on Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:38 pm

"I hope he will," Lina replied. "I really like Elliot, I want Dad to like him too." As they walked into the store, Lina started looking around. "Isn't Kai the manager?"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi on Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:45 pm

"Yeah, but he might have the day off today," Lumi replied. She didn't see Kai anywhere, so that must be the case. Oh well, she could just ask him for some store credit later. She was glad Emmeline had a boy she liked, and that he was a good boy, unlike her other daughters' significant others. xD "So what color are you thinking?"

Lumi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmeline on Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:53 pm

"I'm not really sure," Lina replied. "But I know I want something sparkly and fluffy." She wanted her dress to be perfect, this was her last homecoming after all. She stood there in the store, looking around at all the different dresses. "I don't even know where to start."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi on Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:08 pm

"I always thought green was a good color on you," Lumi told her, absent-mindedly glancing through some dresses on a rack.

Lumi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmeline on Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:15 pm

"Green?" Lina asked, just as absent minded, while she looked through dresses. "You think so?"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi on Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:18 pm

"Yeah," Lumi replied, pulling out a green dress. "This is cute."

Lumi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmeline on Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:31 pm

"Hmm," Lina hummed, taking a look at the dress her mom pulled out. "It's not fluffy enough," she said. "But I'll try it on anyway." She took the dress from her mom and draped it over her arm.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi on Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:38 pm

"Here's a fluffy one," Lumi said, pulling out a blue fluffy dress. "It's not green, but you look pretty in blue too." She put it in Emmeline's arms before she even had a chance to say anything.

Lumi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmeline on Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:54 pm

Lina took the dress in her arms and kept looking around. Soon she had like ten dresses to try on. "Let's try these on now," she said to her mom. "So we can get rid of the ones we don't like."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi on Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:06 pm

"Okay," Lumi replied. She sat down in that chair outside the waiting rooms that one person is lucky enough to get. "Call me when you're done so I can see how they look."

Lumi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmeline on Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:16 pm

The first dress Lina tried on, was the fluffy blue one. She looked at herself in the mirror for a moment, her nose wrinkled and she pursed her lips, trying to decided whether or not she liked it. It was a pretty dress, and it fit her well, but she wasn't sure if it was what she was looking for. She came out of the dressing room to show her mom. "I'm not sure about this one," she said. "What do you think?"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi on Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:55 pm

Lumi smiled. "Oh, you look beautiful," she told her daughter. "Let's see the other ones."

Lumi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmeline on Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:27 pm

Lina nodded and went back into her dressing room. She tried on more of the dresses, but none of them seemed quite right. Sure they all fit her well, but they just didn't seem like what she was looking for. "Oh mom," she sighed, after not liking yet another dress. "Why do I have to be so picky?"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum